CENTURY 21 Doug Anderson has actively served the Antelope Valley for more than 45 years.
The need for a separate property management department became evident over 25 years ago with the rapid population growth. Today, the property management division employees several full-time staff who are responsible for more than 400 single-family homes, condos, town homes and apartment complexes.
· The OLDEST CENTURY 21 in the United States… 45 years!
· A reputation in the community and the industry for TRUST, INTEGRITY, and SERVICE.
· Centrally located in an 12,000 sq ft office to better service our clientele in Palmdale, Lancaster, and throughout the Antelope Valley.
· Since 1973 we have serviced over 42,000 clients!
· We have been a Double or Triple CENTURION OFFICE SINCE 1983 (The highest production rankings within CENTURY 21) !
· We have sold over $4,200,000,000 of real estate in that period!
· We have 65 full-time agents to help get your property sold.
· We have produced more CENTURION agents than any other office.
· We have a marketing system second-to-none!
· Our inventory of homes is computerized to instantly retrieve a customer’s request for information as well as comparable properties.
· Our company has a reputation for fine homes that are priced right which is probably why 80% of our monthly sales are our listings.
· Successful sales are actively pursued by our agents and not simply placed into the MLS to “see if something happens”.
· We give our PROMISE TO PERFORM IN WRITING with the Seller’s Service Pledge.
· We have one of the LARGEST Relocation Departments in Southern California and we are the contractors for Major relocation firms in the U.S.